Monday, January 5, 2009

Gone Shopping

Just before the holidays I finished my last semester of school and now I'm slowly figuring out a full time job while studying for my licensing exam. It sort of feels like I'm on my final Christmas Break and, to be quite honest, I feel perfectly justified in riding the holidays, the exam, and my upcoming birthday to their fullest. There's plenty of good football to be watched (Steelers!), leftover holiday sweets to be eaten and, for the first time in a long time, I have a little extra cash to go buy myself something pretty so there is shopping to be had (with Arbor Boy's gentle prodding. Thanks, love). And, in another first in a long time, I won't feel guilty about spending a little money on myself. I've already been to Bloomingdale's but the tourists scared me off before I could spree but I vow to go back and give my credit card a little cardio.

No comments: