Monday, May 5, 2008

The Year of the Dog...and cat...and sometimes rabbits and ferrets


A job posting on Craigslist for an animal care technician at the ASPCA was the impetus that landed me back in school studying veterinary nursing. Now, with only a semester left, I find myself coming full circle. The circumstances being purely coincidental, my advisor recommended that I call the director of veterinary technicians at the ASPCA to inquire about any positions opening this summer. I called the director, I had an interview and I now have a job at the ASPCA starting in two weeks.

Sometimes I believe in karma.

2 comments:

litelysalted said...

Aww, what a great story. Congratulations!

Felis Femina said...

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to share about all the animals that need good homes :)