Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IMSTPD


I think vanity license plates are the tackiest thing. Ever. And to prove that it's true, here are some I've seen over the past few weeks...

NOSNO2HI
(I'm guessing this person does a lot of off-roading? You know, in the barren wilderness of New York City.)


MRS EVIL
(So you married some guy with the last name "Evil", so what?)


NYCHCK
(I take this to mean New York Chick, or could it be New York City Hick?)


XTRMBEAR
(I can't even fathom a guess...)


BXRUNR
(A runner from the Bronx, perhaps? Although judging by the car it was attached to I would guess it's not quite that innocent.)


LFORTUNE
(Large fortune? Larry's fortune? El fortune?)



But since people seem to want to continue this ridiculous trend, allow me to offer my own suggestions...

KICKME

IMADKHD

NYDCHEBG

CMEWRCK

MDLFECRISIS

NOTAMILF

And please, feel free to contribute your own. Cheers!



No comments: