Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snapshots

A menagerie of some of my favorite photographs from the past few years. Some are pretty, some are silly and a few are just strange.



Ants on a cheez-it taken at Walden Pond in Massachusetts. I never thought this picture would come out; when it did it quickly became one of my favorites.


Crystal and Jewelry taken at home in Astoria, NY. I was amusing myself taking pictures of random items in my apartment, I like the detail in this photo.


Christmas Day sunset taken in East Hampton, NY on our walk between gift giving and feasting on an amazing Christmas dinner.



Butterfly on Echinacea taken at The Garden in the Woods in Framingham, MA. My boyfriend did a six month internship at this beautiful garden devoted to native plants. I spent much of my free time visiting him and the garden, usually wandering through looking for new plants to photograph.



Land's End on the Grand Mesa in Colorado is one of the most beautiful views you will ever see. The photo above was taken on the drive to the edge, the photo below was taken from the edge of the cliff.
I saw some of the most amazing cloud formations during my week in Colorado, they seem to be rolling by just above your head.


Enjoy the beauty of life any way you can.

No comments: