Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snapshots (Palm Sunday Edition)

I love Sundays. Sunday is the one day that I don't feel the need to do anything productive and, save for a few Sunday lab classes this semester, I've been living up to that resolution. I usually try to go to yoga in the morning to help balance myself for the busy week ahead. Following my arm balances and headstands, I return home to enjoy brunch with my sweetie. The church across the street from our apartment offers good people watching when the services let out, and sometimes even some live theatre like their Palm Sunday procession.



Our Sunday plans vary, sometimes we relax at home and play Scrabble and Backgammon,


other times we hop in the car and go off on an adventure. Today it was a trip to the Queens Botanical Garden in Flushing. The Cleansing Biotope at the QBC

It was a little chilly and some rain fell but the plants were starting to bud and it made us all the more eager for spring to arrive.

Plants growing on the sloping green roof of the administration building.



Winter flowering plants at the Queens Botanical Garden.


Enjoy your Sunday. Namaste.

No comments: